Hey ADConnect user!
So a bit later then planned but the latest update is finally here. We had some hard technical challenges to solve in this update and although a lot of these changes are in the background we believe it makes a valid investment in the future of ADConnect.
So without further delay…
What is new in this update:
- (Optional) Support for custom web fonts
- Image uploader in the Image edit widget
- Complete rewrite of the page loader system when loading pages without ADC Tag.
- Updated our WYSIWYG editor to latest version.
Now also includes enhanced Image handling and easy widget to insert any Font-Awesome icon
- Loading visualization for new ads or editing ads
- Ad download button not working – fixed
- Fixed profile photo uploading in your profile
- Removing profile photo – fixed
- Team member password update via parent account issue – fixed
- Team & sub user reports were missing data – fixed
- Fixed various other small issues
What we will be working on in the next 4 weeks
- WordPress AdConnect plugin upgrade
To import pages in your AdConnect account directly in your wordpress site (was already set before the poll)
- Moving elements around on a page (was already set before the poll)
This will make it easy for you to customize the page even more. I am REALLY excited about this feature.
- Conversion tracking (a clear winner in the poll!)
If you are using AdConnect on your own pages, you will now be able to track conversions and see which page + ad combination is winning!And we’ll make a start with:
- MAJOR re-make of the ‘ad builder’ system
more info on that in our post ‘First Step Progress to 100M Adaptively‘
As always – if you have any support issues let us know via our support and you are more then welcome to join our KV Success Group on Facebook to share and discuss strategies on how to best use ADConnect in your business!